The initial stages of the CCM Tools project generated various powerpoint presentations, several linked to workshops which generated valuable feedback from practitioners. Additional presentations are also available which summarise activity from that time.
March 2012: Workshop on Preservation and Retention
- Retention and preservation within the Copac Tools. (PPT) Michael Emly, University of Leeds.
- Collaborative Resource Management - Collection Care in the Community? (PPT) Mike Mertens, RLUK
- Group A discussion feedback (PPT)
- Group B discussion feedback (PPT)
December 2011: Workshop on Copac Collection Management Tools Project
- Tools for Collection Management: Progress to Date. (PPT) Gary Ward, Head of Capacity Management, University of Sheffield.
- Copac CCM Tools Project. Subject Strengths. (PPT) Christine Ellwood, Assistant Director (Content), University of York.
- Copac Collection Management Tools - Plans for Phase 2. (PPT) Michael Emly, University of Leeds.
- A Problem Shared? The Copac Collections Management Project (PPT) Joy Palmer, University of Manchester. January 2012
- Informed decisions - supporting preservation through the Copac Tools (PDF) based on a presentation by Michael Emly, University of Leeds, Feb. 2012